Why We’re Different At Huber Thomas & Marcelle
There's a few reasons for our success. It starts with you.
We know that on that day your world changes, you need a team you can trust. We're honored you come to us for legal help. We practice every case with the integrity we would expect for our own loved ones.
Part of that means we approach every case as a collaborative team. We know that when faced with pursuing litigation, on that day your world changes, you need a team you can trust. We are honored you come to us for legal help. We practice every case with integrity and are committed to exceptional client service. It also means you'll never have to wait long to get an answer. We return most calls within 24 hours or less.
Our experienced group of plaintiff attorneys handle a variety of cases, including:
- Personal injury claims, from automobile, maritime and admiralty, bicycle, and motorcycle negligence
- Property damage claims for residential and commercial business owners
- Products liability claims for defective products and drugs
- Commercial and residential premises liability claims
- Complex business disputes and commercial litigation
Medical malpractice suits
You can find more information about our practice areas here, or read answers to some of our most frequently-asked questions here. In addition to Louisiana, members of our team are licensed to practice in Mississippi, Texas, Washington D.C. and New York. Our firm has a national practice and has litigated cases across the country.